The Shrine of St. Philippine Duchesne is open daily for visitation from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Docents are available for tours of the Shrine, as follows:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9–11 a.m. and 1–3 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month: 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1–3 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month: 12–3 p.m.
If you are interested in a group tour, kindly call in advance; Mrs. Carol Pfitzinger, Shrine Director,
636-946-6127, ext. 1801.
- From Interstate 70, take the North Fifth Street exit.
- Continue about 1.5 miles on North Fifth Street.
- Turn right on Decatur Street.
- Continue 2 blocks and turn right on Second Street. About halfway down the block, turn right into the entrance of the school and you’ll see Visitor Parking.